Work with us!
Part-time, three days per week (0.6 FTE), commencing Mar 2022 (Darwin, NT)
Keen to work at a creative, fun and dynamic not-for-profit organisation? We're on the hunt for a talented team player to join Off The Leash in 2022. This role requires experience in writing, editing, fact-checking and subbing for both print and online publishing.
Sound like you? Download the full position description here.
To apply for this position, please send:
- a cover letter addressing responsibilities and duties, and the qualifications and experience required for the role;
- a resume; and
- three examples of your written work
to email@example.com by 7pm (ACST), Fri 28 Jan, 2022.
- applications that are not submitted as per the instructions outlined above will not be accepted
- late applications will not be accepted
- due to the nature of the role, this is an on-site position (remote and WFH not applicable)
In accordance with the Northern Territory CHO directive and mandatory vaccination requirements, all Off The Leash personnel (staff and Board) located in the Northern Territory are required to be fully vaccinated (two doses and booster as required) for COVID-19.