By advertising with Off The Leash, you can guarantee your event will be highlighted in the magazine through your ad artwork. With a readership of over 30,000 Territorians and welcome visitors per month, and a reliable and comprehensive events guide, your target market is primed to receive your message.
Depending on our deadline, the space within the publication and what the event is, the Managing Editor may offer editorial support, which is written in-house by our editorial team. As we write our own features, rather than putting in advertorial, please respect we don't share features prior to print. After all, our advertisers have let us know – loud and clear – the number one reason* for booking advertising with us is the possibility of receiving a complimentary editorial feature. The only editorial shared prior to print is the main feature for fact-checking purposes only. Features from the print magazine are uploaded to the OTL website, which can only be actioned by OTL staff – talk about exclusive!
Off The Leash readers are active, savvy and engaged people who are great networkers and like to know what’s going on and when. Best of all, they plan, book and attend your events – not to mention they bring their mates, too!
Advertising in the magazine ensures an entire calendar month worth of exposure at affordable rates, well below other commercial advertising options. Our prices start at just $200 per month, and with advertising options in print and online, we’ve got all your bases covered.
To enquire about featuring on our front or back cover, or to discuss any aspect of your advertising needs, please email email@example.com. To ensure we keep the editorial integrity of the publication, Off The Leash limits the amount of advertising we include – that means be quick!
5th of the month prior – upload listings to website
10th of the month prior – deadline for advertising bookings
15th of the month prior – final artwork due for advertisements
Months of publication: Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec/Jan (combined). Note: there is no Feb edition, as per our regular program
Want to receive monthly reminders directly from the editor? Register your info here.
*as per Economic and Social Value report prepared by IER, 2021
front Cover Bookings
With a range of advertising options available in print and online, the most exclusive option is the Front Cover. With just one available each edition, and multiple requests, not all bookings get to grace the cover of Off The Leash – it’s a pretty big deal!
As booking the cover also includes the main feature, and is generally splashed across all of our platforms, we have some guidelines in place to make sure the content aligns with our style and vision.
- Must be relevant during month of circulation
- Must not contain anything that may be offensive or political
- Must generally be appealing to our readers and have some sort of benefit for the community
- We request 4-7 high res cover image options, which are mocked-up in our cover template to see what works best (our top picks are sent back to you and you get to select your favourite!)
- Cover images may not contain any text or logos
- Editorial is written in-house by our professional editorial team. All content is written in our friendly and accessible style and tone, so you don’t need to worry about your feature sounding like the rest of your marketing campaign (this applies to all OTL editorial)
- Once the feature has been laid out in our template, we’ll send a PDF back to you for fact-checking purposes only
Our covers book quickly and we receive more than one EOI per cover. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please fill out an Expression of Interest (last page of our Media Kit). The Managing Editor will advise as soon as possible if your booking has been accepted.
Photo: Paz Tassone